At ANGELCAB we are always looking for people who share our ambitions, have a positive attitude and stay true to themselves.
Prospective expert in purchasing and procurement (W/M/D)
Type: Full-time | Hybrid work | Fixed-term: Indefinite | Engelthal
Are you an expert in materials planning and procurement or on your way to becoming one? You have the start-up gene in you and are sustainably interested in developing ANGELCAB further?
What we are looking for you
"Are we fully exploiting all realizable savings potential in purchasing? Which key figures should we use to control our material purchasing?"
- Establishment and further development of a warehouse structure in line with requirements
- Cost-optimized and on-time procurement of raw materials and assembly parts (bill of material components)
- Optimization of supplier management and development of strategic BOM suppliers
- General planning and implementation of our purchasing strategy
- Initiation of cost reductions
- Continuous improvement of purchasing processes and collaboration in the optimization of procedures in the entire process chain at our production and shipping warehouse in Engelthal
Qualifications:First and foremost, you should be enthusiastic about our values: as a company that places particular emphasis on regionality, sustainability and quality, we want to go one step further. We are serious about appreciation in value creation and want to show exactly how our products are composed, where the individual parts come from and how ANGELCAB as a company is committed to a better future and takes responsibility for the environment and people involved in the production process. We are not looking for specific degrees, but for colleagues with skills. So whether you have an education or a university degree doesn't matter. Furthermore, we would be happy if you bring the following with you:
- Professional experience in the field of material planning and procurement
- Knowledge in warehousing
- Experience working with ERP.
- Excel skills.
- Good knowledge of German or English.
What we are looking for you
For more coolness in circulation!
We produce strollers and other beautiful things, paying attention to transparency in the value chain. Away from the inflationary use of the term "sustainability", towards more honesty and commitment around the production cycle.
We succeed in productive implementation, but not in accompanying external communication.
You've had enough of bold "I'm saving the world" slogans and want to inform our customers about all aspects of sustainability and present them in a communicative way? Join us on our journey to answer questions ranging from quality and durability to product repairability. Work with people who are diverse, exciting and fun. Create a new love story for the circular economy. Simply so that our customers better understand if and how green our stroller is. So that they love him all the more.
For our location in Nuremberg we are looking to strengthen our team with immediate effect on a full-time basis for a
Content Manager (m/f/d) Conception and Storytelling
- Planning of informative and creative content in cooperation with our suppliers and cooperation partners
- Conception and design of (content) campaigns across our relevant channels
- Editorial planning of content in relation to the overall marketing objectives
- Checking the success of the content strategy
Qualifications:First and foremost, you should be enthusiastic about our values: as a company that places particular emphasis on regionality, sustainability and quality, we want to go one step further. We are serious about appreciation in value creation and want to show exactly how our products are composed, where the individual parts come from and how ANGELCAB as a company is committed to a better future and takes responsibility for the environment and people involved in the production process. Furthermore, we would be happy if you bring the following with you:
- Professional experience in a comparable position desirable
- A high degree of creativity and organizational talent coupled with innovative strength and editorial skills
- Very good written and spoken German
- Enjoy teamwork and a structured approach to work
- Open-mindedness for trends, affinity for social media
- Interest in design, fashion and textiles of very great advantage