We are convinced of the quality of our products. A 7-year warranty period is provided for all ANGELCAB strollers ordered on or after January 01, 2023. With this free warranty offer, ANGELCAB assures its customers that the product is free of material and manufacturing defects and, if used properly in accordance with the operating instructions, will remain fully functional even after the two-year standard warranty has expired.
Frequently asked questions about products
What does the 7-year warranty cover?
We cover all material and manufacturing defects of an ANGELCAB stroller. To ensure that your warranty is valid, the stroller must be used in accordance with our instruction manuals and instruction videos.
The warranty / 7-year warranty may include the following:
- Repair kits that the customer can apply himself
- Spare parts
We reserve the right to discontinue production of any model, color, fabric or accessories and to provide the customer with an equivalent product, color or fabric as a replacement during the warranty period. A frame can thus be completely replaced or remanufactured parts can be supplied as spare parts.
A replacement delivery does not ensure that the warranty period is extended. The same applies if the product is replaced.
Does the 7-year warranty also apply to the accessories?
No, our accessories have a standard warranty of 2 years.
In which countries does the warranty apply?
The warranty is valid only in Europe.
What is not covered by the warranty?
The 7-year warranty applies only to the original purchaser and owner and is not transferable. The warranty does not apply to unauthorized purchasers who resell an ANGELCAB stroller or purchasers who wish to use an ANGELCAB stroller for commercial purposes (renting, leasing or similar of the ANGELCAB stroller). The warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
The following items are not covered by our warranty:
- Damage caused during transportation or air travel;
- Damage caused by failure to follow the instructions in the product manual, including maintenance instructions;
- Damage caused by repairs or service performed by unauthorized parties;
- Damage to the wheels (holes, cracks);
- Damage caused by the (mis)use of accessories or other products attached to an ANGELCAB stroller;
- Damage due to daily wear and tear, cracks on fabrics including discoloration, scratches on the frame;
- Damage due to accidents, negligence, contact with liquids, improper use or other external factors.