7 years warranty
At ANGELCAB we rely on the proven quality of our products. Our experience over the years has shown us what our products can do. When you purchase an ANGELCAB stroller, you automatically benefit from our 7-year warranty, effective 01/01/2023. This free warranty offer guarantees that your product is free from defects in materials and workmanship. In addition, we assure you that your ANGELCAB stroller, when properly used in accordance with the operating instructions, will remain fully functional even after the expiration of the two-year warranty.
Frequently asked questions
What does the 7-year warranty cover?
We cover all material and manufacturing defects of an ANGELCAB stroller. To ensure that your warranty is valid, the stroller must be used in accordance with our instruction manuals and instruction videos.
The warranty / 7-year warranty may include the following:
- Repair kits that the customer can apply himself
- Spare parts
We reserve the right to discontinue production of any model, color, fabric or accessories and to provide the customer with an equivalent product, color or fabric as a replacement during the warranty period. A frame can thus be completely replaced or remanufactured parts can be supplied as spare parts.
A replacement delivery does not ensure that the warranty period is extended. The same applies if the product is replaced.
Does the 7-year warranty also apply to the accessories?
No, our accessories have a standard warranty of 2 years.
What does the 10-year warranty on wool textiles cover?
The wool fiber is coated with lanolin and thus impregnated in a natural way. Textiles made of virgin sheep’s wool, which are used for outdoor textiles such as. canopies, tubs or seats, are therefore extremely robust and have friction resistance values of up to 100,000 Martindale. The lightfastness values of 6-7 are also very good, so that only minor changes are to be expected over the years. The warranty includes all material and manufacturing defects.
In which countries does the warranty apply?
The warranty is valid only in Europe.
What is not covered by the warranty?
The following items are not covered by our warranty:
- Damage caused during transportation or air travel;
- Damage caused by failure to follow the instructions in the product manual, including maintenance instructions;
- Damage caused by repairs or service performed by unauthorized parties;
- Damage to the wheels (holes, cracks);
- Damage caused by the (mis)use of accessories or other products attached to an ANGELCAB stroller;
- Damage due to daily wear and tear, cracks on fabrics including discoloration, scratches on the frame;
- Damage due to accidents, negligence, contact with liquids, improper use or other external factors.